To reinforce our team, we are in search of an ambitious
Fulltime – 40 hrs per week
Are you an expert in drafting technical designs? Do you have an affinity for mechanical engineering and logistics? As our engineer, you will translate proposals into technical drawings and complexities into practical solutions. Starting with concepts and calculations, you will be working on “logistical puzzles” that meet the quality demands of ALMACON Storage Systems BV.
Many of our projects have a multidisciplinary and integral character. That requires your designs to come about in collaboration with the client. In-depth knowledge of those disciplines is not required. In the engineer position, you will learn to develop internal flooring systems by shadowing experienced colleagues before taking on more responsibilities within engineering, implementation, and installation.
Through intensive guidance, you will gain insight into the workings of the logistics world.
- You work and think at a university or higher professional education level;
- You have completed a technical education in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering;
- You have an affinity with logistics and technology;
- Experience with 2D and 3D design and drafting software (Autocad, Tekla) is a plus;
- You are assertive and enjoy absorbing knowledge from senior designers and advisors;
- You work independently, but do not hesitate to ask for help as needed;
- You have a strong grasp of both written and spoken Dutch and English;
- “Team player” describes you to a tee.
What we have to offer:
Aside from a competitive salary, ALMACON Storage Systems BV aims to prioritize your development. We provide personalized career guidance and a variety of professional development opportunities. You would definitely give your career a boost. At ALMACON Storage Systems BV, you can count not only on contract security but a built-in career.
Alongside solid primary employment conditions, we also offer excellent secondary employment benefits, including a favourable pension plan and catered lunches.
Do you recognise yourself in approximately 80 per cent of the points listed above? Then we would love the opportunity to become acquainted! Contact Berry van der Meer at 06-51831626 with any questions concerning this job posting. Submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com